to reach out eagerly and without fear for newer and richer experience.”
- Eleanor Roosevelt
HOW TO GET TO N SEOUL TOWER?
- You can take a 7 minute cable car to the top of the mountain (which is the base of the tower).
- For free you can walk up a huge, huge, huge, windy stone staircase. It has benches along the way and its lush forest-like surroundings are nice for pictures.
- Get to Myeongdong Station (line 4).
- Take exit 3 and look left. You’ll see a really wide road with a convenience store on the corner in front of you. Walk down this street.
- You’ll see Pacific Hotel. The road splits in two around the hotel so stick to the right side.
- Eventually the road runs into a flight of stairs. Take those stairs up and you’ll see the cable car building on your right. Can’t miss it.
Source: Eat Your Kimchi
ADMISSION (Subject to Change)
- Round-trip: Adults 8,000 KRW / Children 5,000 KRW
- One-way: Adults 6,000 KRW / Children 3,500 KRW
N Seoul Tower
- Observatory Tower: Adults 9,000 KRW / Youth 7,000 KRW / Children 5,000 KRW
- Teddy Bear Museum: Adults 8,000 KRW / Youth 6,000 KRW / Children 5,000 KRW
- Observatory Tower + Teddy Bear Museum: Adults 14,000 KRW / Youth 10,000 KRW / Children 7,000 KRW
You might also enjoy:
Like what you read?